I don’t blame you for anything as like any other year you wanted to be Historical and Great. You are hardly responsible for all the events that happened. I want you to know that I learned some valuable lessons and I will carry them with me forever. Here are just a few of what I’m grateful to you for.
Each year deserves to be honored for it taught you the lesson for today
- Faith – I learned that faith of a mustard seed is greater than a mountain. There were days where I didn’t know which way to go but up. Life was uncertain and yet God brought me through.
- Friendship – I know you are wondering how I made friendships in a pandemic but I did.
- Courage – A seed that had been dormant within me began to blossom. The seed gave life to fruit that I had never seen or imagined and I took a bite
- Discipline– to say the least, I’m grateful to you for this. Who would have thought I would grow discipline at home with no real structure? But you taught me I needed it to grow.
- Forgiveness– you gave me the time to be still and deal with the unforgiveness and hurt that was trying to take root in my life. For that, I am forever blessed.
- Finally, you allowed me to spend more time with my daughter and work from home.
I know you might be taking it hard right now but in, 2020 I chose to see the good in you. Now 2021 let’s just say you don’t have to be a superstar you already made the history books so chill ok.
Anyway, what are you grateful for in 2020?